< Click to Listen to Podcast >
Kate and Don answer questions they have been asked by clients and listeners. In this show they answer the following:
- What is it like working with dogs and cats all day?
- What does one do when they work at a pet boarding facility?
- What do you like best about your job?
- What is the hardest part of your job?
- How do I transition my pet to a raw food diet?
- What is the benefit of rotating diets and can it be done with all dogs?
- My pet is not supposed to have a certain ingredient in their food, so how do I make sure that ingredient is not in anything they eat?
- What should I do when the pet food I feed is recalled? Do I need to change brands?
- I have a pet that is very aggressive to anyone other than family members. Can you safely board my pet?
- What should I consider when looking for a place to board my dog?
- My dog is urinating throughout my home even though I take him on walks and he frequently humps my leg, what do I do to make him stop?
- My 7-year-old dog was housetrained, but we recently moved into a new house across town, and now she urinates inside the house almost every single day. What do we need to do to get her housetrained again?
< Click to Listen to Podcast >
Articles on Don’s Blog ( http://www.words-woofs-meows.com )
Professional Development – Trends in Training – The Evolution of a Pet Care Professional – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2008/04/19/professional-development-trends-in-training-the-evolution-of-a-pet-care-professional/
Pet Nutrition – Should I Feed My Pet A Raw Diet? – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2016/09/11/pet-nutrition-should-i-feed-my-pet-a-raw-diet/
Nutrition – Why Rotating Diets Makes Sense – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2012/05/04/nutrition-why-rotating-diets-makes-sense/
Recalls – What Do I Need to Do If My Pet’s Food is Recalled? – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2018/03/10/recalls-what-do-i-need-to-do-if-my-pets-food-is-recalled/
Help! My Dog is Aggressive, Reactive, Fearful, Anxious, etc. – What do I do? – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2017/04/03/help-my-dog-is-aggressive-reactive-fearful-anxious-etc-what-do-i-do/
Traveling – Do you take the dog along or leave him with someone? – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2016/04/11/traveling-do-you-take-the-dog-along-or-leave-him-with-someone/
Pet Care Services – Please Be Cautious When Choosing Who Cares For Your Pets – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2016/04/11/pet-care-services-please-be-cautious-when-choosing-who-cares-for-your-pets/
Selecting A Pet Care Provider – Yes! A Trend Towards Kinder and Gentler Professional Pet Care – Green Acres Kennel Shop’s “Pet Friendly” Philosophy – Part 1 – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2015/04/02/yes-a-trend-towards-kinder-and-gentler-professional-pet-care-green-acres-kennel-shops-pet-friendly-philosophy-part-1/
Housetraining – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2014/02/16/housetraining/
Podcasts from The Woof Meow Show ( http://www.woofmeowshow.com )
Podcast – Introducing The Woof Meow Show with Kate Dutra and Don Hanson – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2016/02/07/podcast-introducing-the-woof-meow-show-with-kate-dutra-and-don-hanson/
Podcast – Pet Health and Wellness – Don and Kate’s Journey with Complementary Medicine – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2015/08/29/podcast-pet-health-and-wellness-don-and-kates-journey-with-complementary-medicine/
Podcast – Pet Care Options When You Go Away: Pet Sitter, Neighbor, Boarding Facility – http://blog.greenacreskennel.com/2015/09/05/podcast-pet-care-options-when-you-go-away-pet-sitter-neighbor-boarding-facility/
©24MAR18, Donald J. Hanson, All Rights Reserved
< Click for Copyright and Use Policy >