1) What is the best type of bowl to use for feeding a puppy, are the bowls that sit high better for some breeds,
2) A friend adopted a dog that has separation anxiety and it’s not getting better, what should he do?,
3) What is a good grooming tool for a Yorkie?,
4) My GSD puppy chases my cats and they’re not happy about it. How should I handle this?,
5) How can I reduce the shedding from my pets?,
6) What suggestions would you have for an aging lab mix with obvious hip/leg discomfort?,
7) I have a 3 year old Lab/Pyrenees mix who is not fond of the bathtub. Do you have any suggestions for winter weather “freshening up” that wont leave me in a puddle on the bathroom floor and him wet and stinky racing through the house?,
8) We have two rescue dogs. They have grown to love us, though the one is still very leery of sudden moves. Is there a remedy for that besides love?,
9) Is it OK to feed ” people food” to your dog?,
10) Is it necessary for animals to have rabies shots if they are strictly an inside animal?,
11) How do I get my cat to stop scratching the door jams in my house?,
12) What is the one item you wish every dog owner knew about and should have? and
13) How can I work with my 3 year old PomChi to help him relax and be less of a bully towards other dogs we meet?
To listen to the show <click here>
You can hear The Woof Meow Show on The Pulse AM620, WZON, and WKIT HD3 at 12 Noon on Saturday. If you’re not near a radio, listen on your computer at http://www.wzonthepulse.com or your smartphone or tablet with the free WZON 620 AM app. A podcast of the show is typically posted immediately after the show, and can be downloaded at www.woofmeowshow.com and the Apple iTunes store.