How to Report Adverse Reactions to Vaccines, Drugs, Devices, Foods, and Flea and Tick Products

If your pet has an adverse reaction to a vaccine, a drug, a device, food or treat, or a flea or tick control product, you need to report that adverse reaction to your veterinarian and the appropriate government agency. By doing so, you may prevent another pet from a serious illness or death.

The following links will help you to do so. Thank you!

USDA – Vaccines – Adverse Event Reporting

FDA – How to Report Animal Drug Side Effects and Product Problems

EPA – Flea and Tick Control Products – Pesticide Poisoning in Pets

FDA – Pet Food – How to Report Product Problems and Complaints to the FDA


©6JUL17, Donald J. Hanson, All Rights Reserved
< Click for Copyright and Use Policy >

Podcast – Pet Stuff with Don Hanson & Dr. Mark Hanks

< Click to Listen to Podcast>

10sep16-pet_stuff_w-don_mark-400x400In this episode of The Woof Meow Show from September 10th, 2016 Don and Mark address several timely topics about pets and Maine, including; dog bites, the canine flu, and the criteria they use to select and recommend flea and tick products and pet foods.

< Click to Listen to Podcast>



©17SEP16, Donald J. Hanson, All Rights Reserved <Click for Copyright and Use Policy>